Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Well we have had a very fun and productive Spring break, until last night. I woke with my throat literally on fire! This is funny because currently I am reading "Breaking Dawn" and I imagine Bella felt like I did last night when she woke as a newborn vampire and her throat was burning in thirst!!! I know it sounds demented but that was the first thought I had when I woke at 3:03 am this morning!!!! Love the series! I actually just finished it and my obsession with it has caused me not to blog for awhile! Sorry! My dad is loving the books too! He has been hounding me to finish so he can read them. Besides having strep throat. Jorja, Clay and I have had lots of time together! Also Clay and I have had some fun together too! Clay and I went to both wineries on Tuesday! Yes both!!! I had plenty of good wine! I swear I drank wine with Russell Simmons! In the middle of the tour a group of 4 black men joined our tour. I didn't pay much attention until the end of the tour, where we went to the bar and began our tasting. I looked across and there he was "freaking Russell Simmons" Clay says I am crazy but it was him!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love to hear other people are equally as obsessed with the Twilight series as I am...it truly is amazing! Now, I didn't expect to hear your dad was reading them though. I love it! Hope you feel better soon, and glad you are enjoying Spring Break. Holler if we can play with Jorja while you are sickly- Maryn would LOVE to babysit, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! Feel better soon! I am a late one on the twilight train but it sure is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you just ruined the book for me!!! jk I just started New Moon.

    ReplyDelete