Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthday Party

Today was Jorja's big birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Jorja did so good. She ate her cake and played in the bouncy house. We had tons of family and friends. It will be a memory that I will always remember. I hope that one day Jorja will look back at the pics and think about how much she is loved by everybody. I would like to personally thank everyone that came today. It means so much to us that you would take time to travel or take time from your busy schedules to celebrate with us. Everything went perfect, except for those West Texas winds!!!!! But I never let that get me down. We topped everything off with dinner at Lujans tonight with friends. It was fun and it makes me realize how important friendships are. I love my friends!!! Thanks to all my friends for always being there for me. Jorja is one now and I'm so proud of her!!! She is the coolest kid ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment