Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend





What a big weekend! It was loaded with activities. First off, my in-laws came in town. We fed Clay's running backs at the house. Clay's dad cooked ribs and steaks and made some red beans. Of course, I made lots of desserts and my mother-in-law made her famous pasta salad, which I could eat all of it in one sitting. It all went great, Clay has some really good kids. They were very respectful and actually made me feel really old, calling me "Mrs. McGuire" and everything. I felt so funny because I guess I feel like I was in their position not too long ago. But besides feeding very hungry boys, it was my brothers birthday. We went out to eat Friday night to celebrate and do birthday cake and presents. Then Saturday his very sweet and perfect girlfriend threw him a birthday party at her house. We had lot's of fun, possibly a little too much for me. And then of course Sunday we had a Easter lunch and egg hunt. Jorja did awesome! She has the "egg in the basket" thing down pat! We had a very special weekend full of family and friends! I love you all!

5 comments:

  1. oh, how cute miss jorja looked on easter. i love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorja is precious in her Easter dress! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, that beautiful girl!!! what a precious dress! looks like basketball weekend was quite lovely as well! miss you guys...after track season, we should socialize:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeri
    Jorja looked so cute in her easter dress. She looks so much like her grandad Dan and of course Clay. Tell your mom hi for me. Zane

    ReplyDelete