Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4-4-4


1. Choose the 4th folder in which you store pictures in your computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture.
3. Explain that picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

Okay so this is a gross pic, but a very special one. This is Jorja's very first picture, literally. The nurse in the OR took it for me. She took some really great pictures! I guess she had done it before!!! It is so funny to see this pic and then to see her now. I still see the same little newborn baby face. I can't believe she is one now! I get kind of choked up thinking about it. Now I am tagging four peps: Rachael, PeriKaye, Cayce, and Kendall!!!! Have fun. Anybody else join in!

2 comments:

  1. haha - omg :) Well that makes me feel better :)

    Also - Adrienne lives in Lubbock now! Yall should get together! She works at Tech too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to work to complete this task! thank you for the tag- i am honored;)

    ReplyDelete