Sunday, January 31, 2010

Great and Exciting News!!!!


It's official. The McGuire clan is moving to Greenville North Carolina. Clay took a job at East Carolina University. We are very excited about our new adventure. Actually I'm scared to death. I have never never lived away from my family. Those of you that know us, know that we are a very tight bunch. It's gonna be really hard. We are gonna need some prayers, for sure!!! Clay left today for awhile. I'll go up there in about two weeks to find a house and a doctor. Yes, I am having the baby in North Carolina!!! I'm nervous about that but I hear Greenville is a great medical community. The good thing is we are going up there with our former Texas Tech family. We will have friends making the move with us, so that will be very helpful. I am sad to leave Lubbock and Texas Tech, it definatly not on good terms!!! It will never never be the same!!!! We are ready to move on and be happy. God is soooo good!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you guys!!! It is scary to move away but has been a wonderful experience for Kyle & me. (of course we haven't put grandchildren into the equation yet....I'm not sure how our parents will handle that! :)) You will love NC & I'm glad you have people going with you that can travel home with you & keep you company there. It'll be nice to have people that "get" Texas. :) The blog is a wonderful way to keep people updated as well! Best of luck to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! we are really going to miss ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete